I love cupcakes. Especially rainbow cupcakes. These cupcakes are SUPER easy to make and fun to eat.
What you will need:
- 1 box of white cake mix
- Cupcake tins
- Food coloring
- Plastic cups
- Start by making your cupcakes as directed on the box (soda cupcakes).
- After your ingredients are mix completely, separate the batter evenly into you plastic cups (number of cups will depend on what colors you use).
- Put 1-2 drops of food color in each cup for the color you’d like it to be and mix well (using too much food color will make your cupcakes taste icky).
- Using a spoon, carefully add your first dollop of color to the tin. Continue this in each tin then switch colors. Continue until each tin is filled a little over 1/2 full.
- Bake as directed.
- Let them cool then apply frosting (2 ingredient frosting).
Super easy right?! These cupcakes will definitely give you some bragging rights.
Thanks for stopping by! Keep on crafting!